2ml Tube, 15ml Tube, 50ml Tube Hawach QuEChERS products include QuEChERS Kit, QuEChERS Extraction kit, QuEChERS Extraction Salts, QuEChERS Dispersive SPE Kit, QuEChERS Dispersive Absorbent, QuEChERS Ceramic Homogenizers, the comprehensive type of products can satisfy various customer requirements.
QuEChERS Ceramic Homogenizers
Description of QuEChERS Ceramic Homogenizers
Ceramic homogenizers are mainly used for QuEChERS sample preparation method. In the old way, we usually have to shake the sample vial about 1 minutes to get a sample without ceramic homogenous.
In this time there might be badly affected by sample recovery, but if you put in the ceramic homogenous it will be really good for homogeneity of the sample. It will benefit the inefficiency of recovering sample
Features of QuEChERS Ceramic Homogenizers
1. Saving The extraction time from 60 sec to 20 sec.
2. It can be extracted in the third of saving time
3. The easier operation does not need professional technical staff to do.
4. Keep the homogeneity of sample and salt package
5. Improve the efficiency of working laboratory, be confidence for the lab result
Advantage of QuEChERS Ceramic Homogenizers
1. Great Recoveries for big range of pesticides in food matrices.
2. Has the great capabilities of Grinding the sample.
3. Simple procedure with few steps to lower potential for more errors
4. Saving time and cost for sample grinding ( saving time about 60 to 20 seconds )
5. Lower Organic solvent usage, it’s very safe for analysts and environment-friendly.
6. An easier way to approach to preparation sample of pesticide-related analysis.
1. European EN 15662 method
2. NY/T 1380-2007 method
3. AOAC Official 2007.01 method