Introduction of PCR strip tubes
Hawach has a whole series of PCR consumables like individual PCR tubes, 8 strips PCR tubes, PCR plates, and PCR multi-well plate sealing film. PCR tube and 8 PCR strip tubes are for small volume reaction or experiment, while 96 well or 384 well PCR plates are for batch reaction or experiment.
We have single PCR tubes with an attached flat cap and PCR tube strips with attached caps. Our PCR strip tubes are produced in the 100,000-grade cleanroom, which is free from DNAse, RNAse, enzyme, and pyrogen. Hawach thin-walled PCR tubes are made of quality medical PP with specially designed mold, which has precise light transmission effect, good sealing, low retention property. The PCR tube strips with attached caps ensure consistent light transmittance, and its good sealing reduces evaporation loss.
Features of thin-walled PCR tubes
1. Medical PP thin-walled PCR tubes ensure high sanitary and without pollution;
2. Super thin real-time PCR tube and cap of high light transmission rate for efficient and successful PCR experiment;
3. Flat cap suitable for most PCR experiments, easy to operate and with good sealing as well;
4. Special designed can prevent pollution and signal interference, and makes mass process available;
5. Size: 0.1ml(maximum volume 150ul) and 0.2ml PCR tubes(maximum volume 150ul) to choose;
6. 0.1ml PCR tubes are designed to reduce the pollution caused by condensation, and is suitable for the experiment of holding heat overnight, reducing the evaporation of the reaction solution, and improving the fluorescence signal transmission intensity in PCR;
7. Without DNA, RNA, and enzyme;
8. Sterilization type are available for customization;
9. PCR tube strips with attached caps consist of 8 strip PCR tubes and 8 strip flat caps.